TUITION AND REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE COMING 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR, BEGINNING IN AUGUST OF 2023
Due to overall expenses: supplies, labor, utilities, and inflation and to sustain the quality of our program, Our Savior regrets to have to raise our prices for the next 2023-2024 school year. After comparing our new prices with other faith-based and secular schools, we remain one of the most reasonably priced schools. We are one of the only schools that gives a sizable monthly discount (20%) to siblings attending the program and one of the only programs that charges aftercare for just the amount used. Our aftercare and tuition fees remain extremely reasonable and affordable. The following prices will become effective in June of 2023 for Summer Camp and in August of 2023 for the regular 2023-2024 school year.
– 20% off monthly tuition for each sibling
– One payment date – the 10th of the month for Tuition and Extended care charges.
Our Savior Preschool is blessed to be expanding our program with a new and exciting building addition for the 2023-2024 school year. Open Enrollment to the community at large will begin on Monday, February 6th and will extend as long as openings are still available. We are excited about our new addition which has added six new preschool classrooms and an indoor play area to our facility, and which has consolidated the whole school into one building, including a new kindergarten class!
Easy Steps to Enroll: Please note that Registration is on “a first-come, first-serve basis.”
1. Call the preschool to arrange a tour as soon as possible (972-562-9944, Ext. 2), while places are still available.
2. Schedule a tour for you and your child. Tours are given every day from 10:00 to 11:00 each morning until May 19th or as long as places are available. If this time does not meet your schedule, call the school to arrange another time.
3. After your tour, you will be given a registration packet to complete and return to the preschool as soon as possible.
After your registration forms are received, you will be officially enrolled. You will need to return all required forms and registration payment information to the school office as soon as possible. Enrollment is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. You will also be eligible to attend summer camps in June and July for as many or as few weeks as you would like to attend. Age 2.5 minimum age (Only children who are enrolled for this year or next year are eligible to attend Summer Camp.) All children who are 3 years of age must be fully potty-trained in order to attend. The first day of the Fall semester will be August 10th. Our Savior follows the McKinney ISD School Calendar for all holidays, bad weather days and school closings.
4. Enrollment will be open to the community at large on Monday, February 6th. (This date has been changed from the original date of February 1st to give parents more time to tour the facility before enrolling. Parents are required to have toured the preschool with their child before registering. We want you to have the opportunity of visiting the preschool and asking any questions you may have and we especially appreciate the opportunity of meeting you and your child. After your tour, you will be given a registration packet to complete and return to the school.